6 Gift Ideas Perfect For Anyone On Your List
December has arrived, meaning that we are in the thick of planning for the holiday season. Nothing is more exciting than finding the perfect gift for your loved ones during this special time. Although celebrations may look a little different this year, with gifts possibly being opened from afar, that doesn’t mean that gift giving should be any less thoughtful. At Integrity Dental, we love getting into the holiday spirit and have created a list of gift giving ideas perfect for any of your loved ones this season! Read on to learn more.
Here are 6 mouth-healthy gift ideas perfect for anyone on your list this holiday season:
- Electric Toothbrush/Extra Brushes – Using an electric toothbrush is an exciting upgrade, providing better cleaning by removing bacteria and plaque efficiently. For the young one in your life, a toothbrush featuring a favorite character or color would be a special gift to receive. Don’t forget to include some extra brush heads. We recommend replacing brush heads every 3 months, if you become sick, or when the bristles become frayed.
- Toothbrush Timer – We recommend brushing teeth for a minimum of two minutes twice a day, but how many of us actually set a timer to ensure that is the case? A toothbrush timer is a great way to help your loved ones get the proper brushing time they need to ward off bacteria.
- Waterpik- This is an exciting gift for someone who could use some extra flossing in their life. They can say goodbye to the hassle stringy dental floss brings and rid their mouth of food debris in an exciting way.
- Sugarless Gum – This is a great gift option for kids. You may be thinking to yourself, a dentist suggesting gum? It’s not as crazy as you think, because chewing sugarless gum promotes saliva production, helping to clean food particles and bacteria left behind after meals.
- Travel Supplies – Although traveling isn’t a priority for many right now, giving a travel kit filled with mini dental supplies is a great idea for when traveling picks up again. It alleviates one concern while packing. The kit could be filled with travel essentials such as a toothbrush, mini toothpaste, dental floss, small mouthwash, pop-up cup for rinsing, mini mirror, and chapstick.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten up a loved one’s smile this holiday season by scheduling them a consultation appointment in our office for the professional whitening that we recommend. Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures performed in the US, making it an ideal gift to help restore a smile in addition to removing stains.
In addition to the ideas for your loved ones, it is important not to forget to give yourself the gift of healthy teeth and gums. If you live in the Wellington, FL area and have not recently had a dental exam or cleaning, give our office a call to schedule your next appointment. We hope to see you soon! We wish you and your family the very best during this special time!