Dr. Kyle B. DeLuca attended the University of Florida (UF) for his undergraduate training and obtained his Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) from Nova Southeastern University’s College of Dental Medicine.
Following his dental degree, Dr. DeLuca completed a full-time, three-year post-graduate residency in Periodontics, the specialty of dentistry that focuses on saving teeth and placing dental implants. He served as the Chief Resident during his Specialty training and has presented his research at State and National meetings.
Dr. DeLuca is Board Certified in Periodontology and Dental Implant Surgery.
As Adjunct Clinical Faculty at Nova Southeastern University, Dr. DeLuca teaches up-and-coming dentists the art and science of saving and replacing teeth and improving oral health.
Dr. Kyle DeLuca has specialized training in:
- Esthetic dental implant placement (non-removable individual tooth replacement)
- Minimally-invasive extractions
- Complete upper and lower same-day, non-removable tooth replacement therapy (e.g. All-On-Four ®, Fixed-Hybrids)
- Management and treatment of gum disease (bleeding gums and bad breath)
- Saving teeth
- Correcting “long teeth” (recession) using minimally-invasive soft tissue techniques, including Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST)
- Bone building procedures for implants, including sinus augmentation
- Correcting root sensitivity, including sensitivity to cold
- Exposure of impacted teeth for orthodontics
- Improving comfort with dentures (or eliminating their need)
- Correcting “Gummy Smiles”